We had 1,751 pushes in March 2011 – a continued significant drop from the last few months. I believe this is because of the continued checkin restrictions during March as we got closer to the Firefox4.0 release. However, I have no way to prove that, it is just my interpretation. If you have other suggestions, please let me know.
- Load on TryServer is exactly the same (52% vs 52% in previous month) of our overall load.
- The numbers for this month are:
- 1,751 code changes to our mercurial-based repos, which triggered 214,670 jobs:
- 32,798 build jobs, or ~44 jobs per hour.
- 103,608 unittest jobs, or ~139 jobs per hour.
- 78,264 talos jobs, or ~105 talos jobs per hour.
- We are still double-running unittests for some OS; running unittest-on-builder and also unittest-on-tester. This continues while developers and QA work through the issues. Whenever unittest-on-test-machine is live and green, we disable unittest-on-builders to reduce wait times for builds. Any help with these tests would be great!
- The entire series of these infrastructure load blogposts can be found here.
- We are still not tracking down any l10n repacks, nightly builds, release builds or any “idle-timer” builds.
Here’s how the math works out (Descriptions of build, unittest and performance jobs triggered by each individual push are here:
You must log in to post a comment.