It’s no secret that the US Federal Government is the largest employer in the United States of America. It’s also no secret that they are hiring. But did you know they have 529 “remote” job vacancies open right now?
If you are looking for work that matters – or eager to improve a government service you personally care deeply about – have a look at some examples that caught my eye (in no particular order):
- Deputy Executive Director, Technology Modernization Fund, GSA
- Cardiologist, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Foreign Affairs Specialist, Federal Aviation Administration
- District Director, Asylum Division, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Program/Technical Analyst, U.S. Election Assistance Commission
- Research Agricultural Economist, USDA
- Senior Social Worker, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
For the full list of today’s 529 vacancies, click here. Or of course, create a free account for yourself on usajobs.gov, with a recurring saved search so you get automatic daily/weekly emails on “remote” jobs as they become available.