The US Federal Government is the largest employer in the United States of America, and is hiring. Did you know they have 563 “remote” job vacancies open right now?
If you are looking for work that matters – or eager to help improve a government service you personally care deeply about – have a look. Here are (in no particular order) some examples of “remote” job vacancies that caught my eye:
- Supervisory Data Scientist, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Psychiatrist, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Portfolio Manager, AmeriCorps
- Administrative Assistant, Office of Tribal Relations, U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Policy Advisor, U.S. Treasury
- IT Information Security Engineer, U.S. Department of Energy
- Senior Social Worker (Women Veterans Program), U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Election Technology Specialist, U.S. Election Assistance Commission
For the full list of today’s “remote” vacancies, click here. To apply, you’ll need to create a free account for yourself on usajobs.gov. And if none of those 563 “remote” jobs interest you, just setup a recurring saved search so you get automatic daily/weekly emails as new “remote” job vacancies become available.
You must be logged in to post a comment.