Did you know the US Federal Government is the largest employer in the United States of America and hiring – with 460 “remote” positions open today?
If you want to work in a distributed team doing work that matters – and are eager to help improve a public service you personally care deeply about – have a look. To give you a taste of the vast range of open “remote” positions, here are some that caught my eye:
* Field Services Specialist, U.S. Election Assistance Commission
* Attorney-Advisor, Office of the Judge Advocate General, US Navy
* Child Protection and Family Advocate, Bureau of Indian Affairs
* Physician – Diagnostic Radiologist, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
* Director, Office of Tribal Affairs and Strategic Alliances, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
* IT – Information Security, General Services Administration
* Crisis Operations Specialist, Bureau for Humanitarian Assistance, USAID
* Assistant Inspector General, Office of the Inspector General, US Department of Agriculture
For the full list of 460 positions, click here. To apply, you’ll need to create a free account for yourself on usajobs.gov. And if none of those “remote” jobs interest you, just setup a recurring saved search so you get automatic daily/weekly emails as new “remote” job vacancies become available.