There were 2,436 pushes in September 2010. This is below the record of 2,707 in August. I note Sept 15th set a new record of 160 pushes in one day.
The numbers for this month are:
- 2,707 code changes to our mercurial-based repos, which triggered 336,910 jobs:
- 46,175 build jobs, or ~64 jobs per hour.
- 145,509 unittest jobs, or ~202 jobs per hour.
- 115,608 talos jobs, or ~160 talos jobs per hour.
- September 15th set a new record high of 160 pushes in a single day!
- We are still double-running unittests for some OS; running unittest-on-builder and also unittest-on-tester. This continues while developers and QA work through the issues. Whenever unittest-on-test-machine is live and green, we disable unittest-on-builders to reduce wait times for builds. Any help with these tests would be great!
- The entire series of these infrastructure load blogposts can be found here.
- We are still not tracking down any l10n repacks, nightly builds, release builds or any “idle-timer” builds.
Here’s how the math works out (Descriptions of build, unittest and performance jobs triggered by each individual push are here: