- #checkins-per-month: We had 5,635 checkins in July2012, another new record, and well above our previous record of 5,246 checkins in May2012.
- #checkins-per-day: We had consistently high load across the month, and 19-of-30 days had over 200 checkins-per-day. Put another way, we had over 200 checkins-per-day every work day in July except Canada Day (02jul2012) and US Independence Day (04jul2012).
- #checkins-per-hour: The peak this month was 11.35 checkins per hour, and throughout the month, we sustained over 10-checkins-per-hour for 5 out of 24 hours in a day.
mozilla-inbound continues to be heavily used as an integration branch, with 26% of all checkins, far more then the other integration branches fx-team (1.5% of checkins) or mozilla-central (~3% of checkins). For comparison, I note that more people landed on mozilla-aurora then on mozilla-central.
- 3.8% of our total monthly checkins landed into mozilla-aurora.
- 2.1% of our total monthly checkins landed into mozilla-beta. This is higher then previous months, but I guess this to be related to the NativeFennec-landing-on-beta work this month.
(Standard disclaimer: I’m always glad whenever we catch a problem *before* we ship a release; it avoids us having to do a chemspill release and also we ship better code to our Firefox users in the first place.)
misc other details:
- Pushes per day
- You can clearly see weekends through the month, as well as the impact of the national holidays on 02jul2012, 04jul2012.
- Pushes by hour of day
- It is worth noting that for 5 hours in every 24 hour day, we did over 10 checkins-per-hour. Phrased another way, thats one checkin every 6mins for 5 hours.