- We pushed 1,016 code changes into the mercurial-based repos here in March. This translates into 10,196 build/unittest jobs, or 14.5 jobs per hour.
- WinCE builds are being triggered for every push to mozilla-central, starting late Feb.
- We’re not measuring load on TryServer or Talos yet. I’m looking into that, and will post more later.
As each of these pushes triggers multiple different types of builds/unittest jobs, the *theoretical* total amount of work done by the pool-of-slaves in February was 10,781 jobs. For each push, we do:
- mozilla-central: 12 jobs per push (L/M/W opt, L/M/W leaktest, L/M/W unittest, linux64 opt, linux-arm, WinCE)
- mozilla-1.9.1: 10 jobs per push (L/M/W opt, L/M/W leaktest, L/M/W unittest, linux64 opt)
- tracemonkey: 7 jobs per push (L/M/W opt, L/M/W unittest, linux64 opt)
- theoretical total: (585 x 12) + (248 x 10) + (183 x 7) = 10,781 jobs per month = 14.5 jobs per hour.