- #checkins-per-month: We set a new record of 5,246 checkins in May2012. This is a significant jump above our previous record of 4,508 checkins in March2012.
- #checkins-per-day: We had consistently high load across the month, and 12-of-31 days had over 200 checkins-per-day.
- #checkins-per-hour: We set a new record of 12.3 checkins-per-hour.
mozilla-inbound continues to be heavily used as an integration branch, with 23% of all checkins, by comparison with the fx-team branch (~2% of checkins) or mozilla-central (~4% of checkins).
- 4.3% of our total monthly checkins landed into mozilla-aurora, which is higher then previous months. I suspect this is caused by checkins for nativefennec-beta-on-aurora.
- ~1% of our total monthly checkins landed into mozilla-beta, consistent with previous months.
(Standard disclaimer: I’m always glad whenever we catch a problem *before* we ship a release; it avoids us having to do a chemspill release and also we ship better code to our Firefox users in the first place.)
misc other details: