- #checkins-per-month: We had 5,194 checkins in June2012. This is on par with last month’s record of 5,246 checkins in May2012.
- #checkins-per-day: We had consistently high load across the month, and 15-of-30 days had over 200 checkins-per-day.
- #checkins-per-hour: The peak this month was 11.5 checkins per hour. It is worth noting that throughout the month, we sustained over 10-checkins-per-hour for 5 out of 24 hours in a day.
mozilla-inbound continues to be heavily used as an integration branch, with 23% of all checkins, by comparison with the fx-team branch (~2% of checkins) or mozilla-central (~4% of checkins). These ratios have been fairly consistent over the last few months.
- 3.8% of our total monthly checkins landed into mozilla-aurora, which is higher then previous months. I suspect this is caused by checkins for nativefennec-beta-on-aurora.
- ~2.6% of our total monthly checkins landed into mozilla-beta. This is higher then previous months, but I guess this to be related to the NativeFennec-landing-on-beta work this month.
(Standard disclaimer: I’m always glad whenever we catch a problem *before* we ship a release; it avoids us having to do a chemspill release and also we ship better code to our Firefox users in the first place.)
misc other details:
One thought on “Infrastructure load for June 2012”
[…] infrastructure load for june […]
You must log in to post a comment.